Find the answers below to some of the most frequently asked of our Development Department.
- Q: How much should I give?
- Q: Can I pay my gift in installments?
- Q: Can I make monthly gifts via an auto-withdrawl?
- Q: If I can't afford to make a large gift, should I even donate?
- Q: Is my gift tax-deductible?
- Q: Can I make an anonymous gift?
- Q: How do I receive credit for matching gifts?
- Q: How do I receive credit for in-kind gifts?
- Q: Can I send a gift in memory or in honor of someone?
- Q: How do matching gift programs work? Is there a max on matches?
- Q: Who do I address a check to and where do I mail it?
- Q: How can I leave SJA in my will?
- Q: Why do a need to sign a gift agreement for gifts of $5,000 or more?
- Q: When does SJA's fiscal year end?