Alumnae have many opportunities to engage with SJA, including attending events, volunteering, serving on committees, and sharing your stories. Learn more about getting involved below.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (414) 274-4728 to get involved.
Please join us for any alumnae or public event. We value your involvement!
The St. Joan Antida High School (SJA) Alumnae Association promotes ongoing alumnae participation in sustaining the SJA mission of educating and empowering young women.
Additional goals of the SJA Alumnae Association include:
- Fundraising event support (such as Festa Italiana and SJA’s Spaghetti with the Sisters)
- Opportunities for alumnae to reconnect with one another through mission-based activities
- Opportunities for alumnae to give back to the school in a manner that reflects their many interests and talents
The SJA Alumnae Association originated as an alumnae networking organization, and has grown over the years to encompass networking, volunteering, and supporting the mission of SJA. The association now serves the school through gifts of time, talent and treasure.
Visit our Alumnae Association page for more information.
SJA and the SJA Alumnae Association welcome volunteers for a variety of events and activities. Upcoming volunteer opportunities include:
- April 29, 2017: Annual Auction
- Nov. 5, 2017: Spaghetti with the Sisters
- TBD: Fall and Spring student engagement lunches (via SJA Alumnae Association)
- Ongoing: Development office assistance
We also welcome you to submit your own volunteer interest to email@example.com. How would you like to engage with SJA?