- Are SJA students required to wear a uniform?
- Is transportation provided?
- Are scholarships available?
- Can I still apply for the school choice program after the February deadline?
- If I apply after the application deadline, will my child still be accepted?
- When is your Open House?
Yes. All students are require to be in uniform every day. Prior to the start of each academic year, uniform information is provided to students and their families. Currently, our uniform consists of an SJA logo blouse, polo, sweater vest, and blazer. We currently contract with Goldfish Uniforms.