On Thursday, May 30th, St. Joan Antida High School celebrated the Class of 2018 at the Cathedral of St. John the Evangelist. Memories and heartfelt wishes to SJA's Faculty were among this year's message from our 2018 Valedictorian Sara Mitchell and Salutatorian Emily Quezada. We are proud of their accomplishments and officially send them out into the world as SJA Alumnae.
Thank you to Mr. Paul Gessner, SJA's Head of School, for serving as this year's Commencement Speaker. Mr. Gessner shared memorable words that will never be forgotten. He encouraged our graduates to set and believe in their own spiritual truths.
As part of his commencement speech, Mr. Gessner shared his own five spiritual truths:
1. Nothing worth doing is ever easy.
2. Trust is the most precious gift you can give others. Give it freely!
3. There can be no joy without sadness.
4. Actions speak louder than words. Be kind. Be generous. Apologize and mean it.
5. God places you where he wants you to be.
** Photo Album will be available soon for your viewing pleasure **