The St. Joan Antida High School (SJA) Alumnae Association promotes ongoing alumnae participation in sustaining the SJA mission of educating and empowering young women.
Additional goals of the SJA Alumnae Association include:
- Fundraising event support (such as Festa Italiana and SJA’s Spaghetti with the Sisters)
- Opportunities for alumnae to reconnect with one another through mission-based activities
- Opportunities for alumnae to give back to the school in a manner that reflects their many interests and talents
The SJA Alumnae Association originated as an alumnae networking organization, and has grown over the years to encompass networking, volunteering, and supporting the mission of SJA. The association now serves the school through gifts of time, talent and treasure.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (414) 274-4728 to learn more.
Please join us for any alumnae or public event. We value your involvement!
Learn more about our upcoming Alumnae Tour Social here.
Exhibition opening from 4-6 p.m. Eight SJA Seniors assessing in Visual Arts will exhibit their work for the internal assessment portion of their International Baccalaureate Exam. Works will tentatively be on display from 3/15-3/23.
Visual Art students will display their work. There will be guest judges, a small gift sale, and light refreshments. Please join us!
The SJA Alumnae Association welcomes new members! Meetings are held at 9 a.m. on the third Saturday of each month. Please refer to the calendar below for upcoming meeting dates.
SJA and the SJA Alumnae Association welcome volunteers for a variety of events and activities. Upcoming volunteer opportunities include:
- Nov. 5, 2017: Spaghetti with the Sisters
- April 28, 2018: Annual Auction
- URGENT NEED: Development office assistance
- TBD: Fall and Spring student engagement lunches (via SJA Alumnae Association)
We also welcome you to submit your own volunteer interest to email@example.com. How would you like to engage with SJA?