The St. Joan Antida High School (SJA) Alumnae Association promotes ongoing alumnae participation in sustaining the SJA mission of educating and empowering young women.
Additional goals of the SJA Alumnae Association include:
- Fundraising event support (such as Festa Italiana and SJA’s Spaghetti with the Sisters)
- Opportunities for alumnae to reconnect with one another through mission-based activities
- Opportunities for alumnae to give back to the school in a manner that reflects their many interests and talents
The SJA Alumnae Association originated as an alumnae networking organization, and has grown over the years to encompass networking, volunteering, and supporting the mission of SJA. The association now serves the school through gifts of time, talent and treasure.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (414) 274-4728 to learn more.
Please join us for any alumnae or public event. We value your involvement!
Learn more about our upcoming Alumnae Tour Social here.
SJA and the SJA Alumnae Association welcome volunteers for a variety of events and activities. Upcoming volunteer opportunities include:
- April 29, 2017: Annual Auction
- Nov. 5, 2017: Spaghetti with the Sisters
- Ongoing: Development office assistance
- TBD: Fall and Spring student engagement lunches (via SJA Alumnae Association)
We also welcome you to submit your own volunteer interest to email@example.com. How would you like to engage with SJA?