Through our SJA Shadow Visit program, potential students get the opportunity to spend the day as an unofficial SJA student, complete with classroom time, a campus tour, and lunch. Our Shadow Visit program can accommodate any size group from solo attendees, to small groups (3 – 8 students), or entire classes.
Below is a sample schedule for a Shadow Visit Day for your student or classroom:
Shadow Visit schedule:
- 7:20 a.m. Check- In
- 7:30 – 8:30 a.m. Classroom Visit
- 8:35 – 9:35 a.m. SJA Presentation
- 9:40 – 10:15 a.m. Tour & SJA Scavenger Hunt
- 10:15 – 10:45 a.m. Question & Answer Session
- 10:45 a.m. Lunch with Student Ambassadors
- 11:15 a.m. Departure
If you would like to set up a shadow visit for your student, please contact Alexis Carter, Director of Admissions & Enrollment for your individual appointment at (414) 274-4709 or email@example.com, or fill out the form below and we will contact you to confirm your shadow visit.